Mickey Hall (Liaison)
Monique Wright (Liaison)
- To identify and assess survey instruments currently in use in the college;
- To identify the use and effectiveness of survey results among units in the college;
- To identify unmet survey needs among college units;
- To make recommendations concerning procedures for creating, testing, and administering surveys, including, if appropriate, the centralization of a survey process;
- To compile a brief, concise summary report for the Executive Council;
- To support units in the creation, administration, analysis and use of survey instruments and information;
- Other activities as identified and agreed upon by the Team.
Related Strategic Goals:
Goal I. The College will ensure academic excellence and institutional quality.
Objective 1 Improve College-wide access to institutional data to provide decision-makers with critical information from which to manage.
Objective 2 Refine the institutional effectiveness process and develop systematic measures of assessment for improvement.
Commitment of Team Members:
One year with possible renewal. Items #1 – 5 in the Purpose statement will most likely be completed in the 2001/2002 academic year. If the Team recognizes a need to continue working, either to initiate a process for accomplishing #6 or for reasons which cannot be predicted in advance, arrangements for the team to continue will be made at an appropriate time.
Copyright © 2002 Volunteer State. All Rights Reserved.