1. To define "articulation" for College purposes;
2. To identify the types of formal articulation in which the College engages;
3. To identify the goals of each type of articulation;
4. To offer recommendations which might increase the effectiveness of articulation;
5. To recommend a method or process whereby the effectiveness of articulation may be measured;
6. To prepare a summary report for the Executive Council;
7. To determine and recommend other appropriate activities of the team to the Executive Council.
Related Strategic Goals:
Goal I The College will ensure academic excellence and institutional quality.
Objective 4 Enhance efforts to ensure quality of all academic programs.
Goal VI The College will ensure access to programs and services.
Objective 1 Increase articulation with public and private institutions.
Goal X The College will design and implement workforce development initiatives that strengthen relationships with business and provide training for a diverse and developing workforce.
Objective 1 Evaluate, strengthen and increase the number of business and industry relationships in the service area.
Commitment of Team Members:
One academic year with possible renewal.
Copyright © 2002 Volunteer State. All Rights Reserved.