The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, Planning and Assessment facilitates the integration of assessment, planning, institutional effectiveness and institutional research to encourage continuous assessment and improvement of academic programs and administrative services by providing leadership and actively participating in the strategic planning and evaluation processes for the College. Primary functions of the Office include
- assisting and coordinating the development of unit effectiveness and assessment plans;
- providing data about the College and its students and personnel for external agencies, governing boards, program reviews, accreditations, the federal government, and internal constituencies;
- conducting analytical studies that provide information to support planning and decision-making;
- preparing reports on the effectiveness and improvement of educational programs and administrative/support services;
- providing leadership and support to the College strategic planning process.
Copyright © 2002 Volunteer State. All Rights Reserved.