Home

TBR

Calendar Athletics Business & Industry Directory Site Map ESOL

LEARN IT!

Pride Online

Institutional Research
Volunteer State Community College


Data Tables | 2016-2017Fall 2016

Enrollment by Transfer Institutions for Fall 2012 to Fall 2016
Transfer Institutions 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2012 to 2016 Change
Aquinas College 1   1 1    
% of Total 0.2%   0.2% 0.3%    
Austin Peay St. Univ. 27 15 23 8 16 -11
% of Total 5.1% 2.8% 5.2% 2.1% 2.2% -40.7%
Belmont University 2 2 5 1 4 2
% of Total 0.4% 0.4% 1.1% 0.3% 0.6% 100.0%
Columbia St. Comm College 7 17 10 9 3 -4
% of Total 1.3% 3.2% 2.3% 2.3% 0.4% -57.1%
Cumberland Univ. 10 7 12 6 10 0
% of Total 1.9% 1.3% 2.7% 1.6% 1.4% 0.0%
David Lipscomb Univ. 6       4 -2
% of Total 1.1%       0.6% -33.3%
Draughons Jr. College-Nashville 1 3 1 2 1 0
% of Total 0.2% 0.6% 0.2% 0.5% 0.1% 0.0%
Jackson State Comm College 1 8 4 1 3 2
% of Total 0.2% 1.5% 0.9% 0.3% 0.4% 200.0%
Middle Tennessee St. Univ. 60 50 43 32 34 -26
% of Total 11.3% 9.4% 9.8% 8.3% 4.7% -43.3%
Motlow St. Comm College 14 19 13 6 13 -1
% of Total 2.6% 3.6% 2.9% 1.6% 1.8% -7.1%
Nashville State Tech Comm 53 62 48 41 329 276
% of Total 9.9% 11.7% 10.9% 10.7% 45.9% 520.8%
Pellissippi State Tech Comm 5 2 2 2 4 -1
% of Total 0.9% 0.4% 0.5% 0.5% 0.6% -20.0%
Roane St. Comm College   6 4 3 6  
% of Total   1.1% 0.9% 0.8% 0.8%  
Southwest Tennessee Comm 4 4 1 2    
% of Total 0.8% 0.8% 0.2% 0.5%    
Tennessee St. Univ. 20 14 12 8 8 -12
% of Total 3.8% 2.6% 2.7% 2.1% 1.1% -60.0%
Tennessee Tech. Univ. 40 33 48 41 58 18
% of Total 7.5% 6.2% 10.9% 10.7% 8.1% 45.0%
Trevecca Nazarene Univ. 4 1 2 4 3 -1
% of Total 0.8% 0.2% 0.5% 1.0% 0.4% -25.0%
Univ. of Memphis 4 1 1 3 2 -2
% of Total 0.8% 0.2% 0.2% 0.8% 0.3% -50.0%
Univ. of TN Chattanooga 11 16 19 10 7 -4
% of Total 2.0% 2.0% 2.0% 2.0% 2.0% -36.4%
Univ. of TN Knoxville 11 11 11 3 6 -5
% of Total 2.1% 2.1% 2.5% 0.8% 0.8% -45.5%
Univ. of TN Martin 4 6 7 3 3 -1
% of Total 0.8% 1.1% 1.6% 0.8% 0.4% -25.0%
Western Kentucky Univ. 25 21 17 16 15 -10
% of Total 4.7% 3.9% 3.9% 4.2% 2.1% -40.0%
Unknown Transfer Institution 26 39 17 23 15 -11
% of Total 4.9% 7.3% 3.9% 6.0% 2.1% -42.3%
Other Transfer Institution 197 195 140 159 173 -24
% of Total 37.0% 36.7% 31.7% 41.4% 24.1% -12.2%
Total 533 532 441 384 717 184

 

 

  

 

 



www VolState.edu
INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS, RESEARCH, PLANNING, & ASSESSMENT

home | 1480 Nashville Pike | Gallatin, TN 37076 | 615.452.8601 | 888.335.8722 | TTD 615.230.3488
Copyright © 2008 Volunteer State. All Rights Reserved. Volunteer State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution
.Please contact the VSCC webmaster for any questions or concerns regarding the VSCC web site. Privacy Statement - Computer Use Policy