Home

TBR

Calendar Athletics Business & Industry Directory Site Map ESOL

LEARN IT!

Pride Online

Institutional Research
Volunteer State Community College


Data Tables | 2015-2016Spring 2016

Enrollment by Permanent Residence
for Spring 2012 to Spring 2016 - Highland Crest
Permanent Residence 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2012 to 2016 Change
Cheatham 19 19 22 10 19 0
% of Total 5.1% 5.6% 6.3% 3.4% 6.7% 0.0%
Clay 1 0 0 0 0 -1
% of Total 0.3% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% -100.0%
Davidson 27 13 19 12 20 -7
% of Total 7.2% 3.8% 5.4% 4.0% 7.1% -25.9%
Macon 3 0 0 0 0 -3
% of Total 0.8% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% -100.0%
Montgomery 14 10 7 10 8 -6
% of Total 3.8% 2.9% 2.0% 3.4% 2.8% -42.9%
Overton 0 1 0 0 0 0
% of Total 0.0% 0.3% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%
Putnam 2 0 0 0 0 -2
% of Total 0.5% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% -100.0%
Robertson 259 271 272 226 213 -46
% of Total 69.4% 79.5% 77.5% 76.1% 75.3% -17.8%
Rutherford 2 2 1 0 0 -2
% of Total 0.5% 0.6% 0.3% 0.0% 0.0% -100.0%
Smith 0 1 0 0 0 0
% of Total 0.0% 0.3% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%
Sumner 31 16 18 33 13 -18
% of Total 8.3% 4.7% 5.1% 11.1% 4.6% -58.1%
Trousdale 0 0 0 0 1 1
% of Total 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.4% 100.0%
Wilson 9 1 3 1 1 -8
% of Total 2.4% 0.3% 0.9% 0.3% 0.4% -88.9%
Other in-state 1 0 1 2 4 3
% of Total 0.3% 0.0% 0.3% 0.7% 1.4% 300.0%
Kentucky 3 6 4 1 2 -1
% of Total 0.8% 1.8% 1.1% 0.3% 0.7% -33.3%
Out of-state 1 1 4 2 0 -1
% of Total 0.3% 0.3% 1.1% 0.7% 0.0% 100.0%
Foreign 1 0 0 0 2 1
% of Total 0.3% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.7% 100.0%
Total 373 341 351 297 283 -90

 

  

 

  

 



www VolState.edu
INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS, RESEARCH, PLANNING, & ASSESSMENT

home | 1480 Nashville Pike | Gallatin, TN 37076 | 615.452.8601 | 888.335.8722 | TTD 615.230.3488
Copyright © 2008 Volunteer State. All Rights Reserved. Volunteer State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution
.Please contact the VSCC webmaster for any questions or concerns regarding the VSCC web site. Privacy Statement - Computer Use Policy