Home

TBR

Calendar Athletics Business & Industry Directory Site Map ESOL

LEARN IT!

Pride Online

Institutional Research
Volunteer State Community College


Data Tables | 2015-2016Fall 2015

Enrollment by Major from Fall 2011 to Fall 2015 -Highland Crest
Major 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2011 to 2015 Change
Academic Focus         6  
% of Total         1.6%  
Advanced EMT Cert         10  
% of Total         2.6%  
AFA - Fine Arts       1 2  
% of Total       0.3% 0.5%  
Allied Health   1        
% of Total   0.2%        
Animal Care Technology 2 2 1     -2
% of Total 0.5% 0.5% 0.2%     -100.0%
Coding/Reimbursement   1        
% of Total   0.2%        
Computer Information Technology         6  
% of Total         1.6%  
Crim Justice Law Enforcement 1 7 7 5 5 4
% of Total 0.3% 1.7% 1.5% 1.3% 1.3% 400.0%
Early Childhood Education 4 4 6 3 2 -2
% of Total 1.1% 1.0% 1.3% 0.8% 0.5% -50.0%
EMT-Basic 15 8 16 21 10 -5
% of Total 4.0% 2.0% 3.4% 5.6% 2.6% -33.3%
EMT-Paramedic         1  
% of Total         0.3%  
Entertainment Media Production     1 1 6  
% of Total     0.2% 0.3% 1.6%  
Fire Science Technology 1   6 2 2 1
% of Total 0.3%   1.3% 0.5% 0.5% 100.0%
Gen Business Administration 22 26 32 23 16 -6
% of Total 5.9% 6.5% 6.8% 6.1% 4.2% -27.3%
Gen. Technology   1 1 1    
% of Total   0.2% 0.2% 0.3%    
Logistics Management     6 1    
% of Total     1.3% 0.3%    
Medical Informatics     1 1 1  
% of Total     0.2% 0.3% 0.3%  
Non Degree 21 15 26 9 21 0
% of Total 5.7% 3.7% 5.6% 2.4% 5.5% 0.0%
Office Management Technology       1    
% of Total       0.3%    
Paralegal   1   1 1 1
% of Total   0.2%   0.3% 0.3% 0.0%
Pre-Allied Health 95 100 101 81 46 -49
% of Total 25.6% 24.8% 21.6% 21.7% 12.1% -51.6%
Professional Studies 1         -1
% of Total 0.3%         -100.0%
Respiratory Care Technology   1     1  
% of Total   0.2%     0.3%  
Teaching 19 20 25 21 8 -11
% of Total 5.1% 5.0% 5.3% 5.6% 2.1% -57.9%
Undecided 9 2 2 1   -9
% of Total 2.4% 0.5% 0.4% 0.3%   -100.0%
University Parallel 172 203 231 198 234 62
% of Total 46.4% 50.4% 49.4% 52.9% 61.7% 36.0%
Veterinary Assistant         1  
% of Total         0.3%  
Veterinary Technology 9 11 3 1   -9
% of Total 2.4% 2.7% 0.6% 0.3%   -100.0%
Web Designer     2 2    
% of Total     0.4% 0.5%    
Web Technology     1      
% of Total     0.2%      
Total 371 403 468 374 379 8

 

  

 

 



www VolState.edu
INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS, RESEARCH, PLANNING, & ASSESSMENT

home | 1480 Nashville Pike | Gallatin, TN 37076 | 615.452.8601 | 888.335.8722 | TTD 615.230.3488
Copyright © 2008 Volunteer State. All Rights Reserved. Volunteer State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution
.Please contact the VSCC webmaster for any questions or concerns regarding the VSCC web site. Privacy Statement - Computer Use Policy