Home

TBR

Calendar Athletics Business & Industry Directory Site Map ESOL

LEARN IT!

Pride Online

Institutional Research
Volunteer State Community College


Data Tables | 2011-2012Fall 2011

Enrollment by Ethnicity for Fall 2007 to Fall 2011 - McGavock
Ethnicity 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2007 to 2011 Change
Hispanic/Latino 9 9 23 12 13 4
% of Total 2.4% 2.6% 5.7% 3.3% 3.7% 44.4%
American Indian or Alaskan Native 3 0 2 3 1 -2
% of Total 0.8% 0.0% 0.5% 0.8% 0.3% -66.7%
Asian 4 7 3 5 3 -1
% of Total 1.1% 2.1% 0.7% 1.4% 0.9% -25.0%
Black or African American 57 57 90 66 62 5
% of Total 15.5% 16.7% 22.2% 18.2% 17.6% 8.8%
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander     1 0 0 0
% of Total     0.2% 0.0% 0.0%  
White 290 260 275 264 266 -24
% of Total 78.8% 76.2% 67.7% 72.9% 75.6% -8.3%
Two or More Races     11 3 3 3
% of Total     2.7% 0.8% 0.9%  
Race and Ethnicity Unknown 5 8 1 9 4 -1
% of Total 1.4% 2.3% 0.2% 2.5% 1.1% -20.0%
Total 368 341 406 362 352 -16
Note: Beginning in 2009, race/ethnicity codes were updated to reflect current IPEDS definitions. From 2007 to 2008, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders were reported under Asian, while two or more races were not reported. All other race/ethnicity classifications have been updated to current categories. 



www VolState.edu
INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS, RESEARCH, PLANNING, & ASSESSMENT

home | 1480 Nashville Pike | Gallatin, TN 37076 | 615.452.8601 | 888.335.8722 | TTD 615.230.3488
Copyright © 2008 Volunteer State. All Rights Reserved. Volunteer State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution
.Please contact the VSCC webmaster for any questions or concerns regarding the VSCC web site. Privacy Statement - Computer Use Policy