Volunteer State Community College Logo
Home

TBR

Calendar Athletics Business & Industry Directory Site Map ESOL

LEARN IT!

Pride Online

Institutional Research
Volunteer State Community College


Data Tables | 2004-2005Fall 2004

Statistical  Summary  Fall  2004
Table 3.3
First-Time Freshmen Enrollment by Age
Fall 2000 to Fall 2004
Age Category 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2000 to 2004
(yrs)           Change
17 & Under 6 11 11 10 11 5
% of Total 0.5% 0.9% 1.0% 0.8% 0.9% 83.3%
18 470 443 414 443 446 -24
% of Total 41.3% 37.5% 36.2% 36.5% 36.6% -5.1%
19-20 402 392 408 453 467 65
% of Total 35.4% 33.2% 35.7% 37.3% 38.3% 16.2%
21-24 113 122 130 120 117 4
% of Total 9.9% 10.3% 11.4% 9.9% 9.6% 3.5%
25-29 56 93 60 70 59 3
% of Total 4.9% 7.9% 5.2% 5.8% 4.8% 5.4%
30-39 62 81 83 77 78 16
% of Total 5.5% 6.9% 7.3% 6.3% 6.4% 25.8%
40-49 23 31 29 28 32 9
% of Total 2.0% 2.6% 2.5% 2.3% 2.6% 39.1%
50-64 5 8 8 13 9 4
% of Total 0.4% 0.7% 0.7% 1.1% 0.7% 80.0%
Total 1137 1181 1143 1214 1219 82


www VolState.edu
INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS, RESEARCH, PLANNING, & ASSESSMENT

home | 1480 Nashville Pike | Gallatin, TN 37066 | 615.452.8600 | 888.335.8722 | TTD 615.230.3488
Copyright © 2007 Volunteer State. All Rights Reserved. Volunteer State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution
.Please contact the VSCC webmaster for any questions or concerns regarding the VSCC web site. Privacy Statement - Computer Use Policy